[R-pkg-devel] Meaning and consequences of action pending in the submission pipeline

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon Mar 18 16:31:03 CET 2019

pending means a team member has to do a closer inspection and needs more
time while waiting means user reactions, this is a recent change since
we wrote the publication you cited.

Best,
Uwe Ligges