[R-pkg-devel] advice on a rejected package (I think, because time was 13min, in excess of 10min limit)

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri May 13 09:50:01 CEST 2022

Actually, oce is one of the very few packages where you cannot do much
to reduce this:

* checking R code for possible problems ... [177s] OK
* checking examples ... [128s] OK
* checking tests ... [70s] OK
* checking re-building of vignette outputs ... [52s] OK

This shows the runtime checks only consume 4 minutes, but the package is
rather complex and needs a lot of time in the other parts of the checks.

Therefore reverse dependency checks have been triggered on CRAN.

Best,
Uwe Ligges