[R-pkg-devel] Need advice CRAN package check results

Robert M. Flight r|||ght79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Apr 30 20:33:23 CEST 2022

Matthias and Duncan,

As far as testing on an M1 Mac, it looks like CRAN has an M1 builder
similar to win-builder, and r-hub also has one available for testing.

See this twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/bolkerb/status/1520060589875380231?t=hcFIPUMPXoByuBpyQ7eydA&s=19

And thanks to Dirk Eddelbuttel and Ben Bolker for pointing those out.

I hope those help you diagnose the issues you are experiencing.

Cheers,

Robert