[R-pkg-devel] Should the LaTeX package pdfpages be available for use in vignettes?

Greg Hunt greg @end|ng |rom ||rm@n@y@h@com
Sat Apr 23 15:02:30 CEST 2022

Dirk,
I'd like to use that approach, its what I have coded already and minimal
dependencies are attractive, but it appears that the approach does not work
on all platforms.  I haven't finished checking, but so far using the RHub
API::

   - Solaris - vignette build skipped
   - check_on_linux: linux-x86_64-debian-gcc - succeeded
   - check_for_cran  - failed
   - fedora clang devel - failed
   - windows-x86_64-devel - succeeded
   - debian-gcc-devel - succeeded
   - fedora-gcc-devel - failed
   - Windows Server 2022, R-devel, 64 bit - succeeded

This inconsistency is where the question comes from and leads to the part
of the question that amounts to "what can I assume about Latex packages?"

Greg