[R-pkg-devel] function name conflict

Kevin R. Coombes kev|n@r@coombe@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 12 20:14:33 CEST 2022

Thanks for the answer. In the process of going back to try making a
minimal example, I realized that the problem isn't my package; it
already occurs in one of the packages I import. (I could have sworn I
checked this previously, but apparently missed the true culprit.) In any
event, I'll report a bug to them and suggest more careful use of
importFrom to get around it.

Best,
   Kevin