[R-pkg-devel] Preparing for R 4.2.0 and UCRT via MXE builds

matthias-gondan m@tth|@@-gond@n @end|ng |rom gmx@de
Sun Apr 10 22:08:20 CEST 2022

Hi Tomas,Using your description below, and thanks to the availability of cmake under a recent Rtools, I got quite far: rolog now passes for R-devel on rhub, and so does it on winbuilder, thank you! The only thing is that I need to "depend" on R 4.2 in the package description, but I guess this will be R-release in a few weeks.Best regards,Matthias
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Tomas Kalibera <tomas.kalibera using gmail.com> Datum: 08.04.22  13:01  (GMT+01:00) An: matthias-gondan <matthias-gondan using gmx.de>, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd using debian.org>, r-package-devel using r-project.org Betreff: Re: [R-pkg-devel] Preparing for R 4.2.0 and UCRT via MXE builds