[R-pkg-devel] "Setting LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8" failed and "qpdf28.dll was not found" on Win 10

Thu Mar 31 04:22:54 CEST 2022

A) this is not a Git mailing list

B) I am unaware of any CMD subcommand for git

C) I really think you might be confusing R and git because there _is_ a CMD subcommand for R. Can you disentangle what you are really asking about?

On March 30, 2022 3:38:28 PM PDT, Spencer Graves <spencer.graves using effectivedefense.org> wrote:

>On 3/30/22 5:09 PM, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
>> On 30/03/2022 5:46 p.m., Spencer Graves wrote:
>>> Hello:
>>>

>>>       I'm getting different errors with MINGW64 and "Git CMD" under
>>> Windows
>>> 10 for "R CMD check sos_2.1-4.tar.gz" for the current version on