[R-pkg-devel] cmake, Windows

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sun Mar 6 21:46:45 CET 2022

BTW: one option I forgot to mention would be to add SWI-Prolog to the toolchain instead so you don't need to build it. However, I don't know how tied you are to the development branch that you're using. There is also the official SWI release Windows binary which may be another option, but I didn't look at the details if that fits your bill. I would suggest setting up the UCRT environment locally and testing the different options so you can decide which is the best path forward.

Cheers,
Simon