[R-pkg-devel] assistance needed

Vincent van Hees v|ncentv@nhee@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 3 13:32:08 CET 2022

Does your code already live somewhere online? If yes, can you share a link?
If not, a more elaborate summary of what the code does and what the error
messages are would be great.

I am a freelancer myself, but I do not know whether R-pkg-devel list
maintainers are happy for us to offer/find consultancy projects via this
list?
So, I would also be interested to know what people here consider the
preferred platform for finding and offering consultancy work relating to R
package development?

Vincent
https://www.accelting.com/