[R-pkg-devel] assistance needed

Chris Lloyd C@L|oyd @end|ng |rom mb@@edu
Wed Mar 2 22:49:32 CET 2022

I need to employ someone to massage my code into an R-package that is completely acceptable on CRAN. It gets rejected even though there are 0 errors or warnings when I check locally. I also have a more complex package that involves downloading data from an external site. (Unrelated to package development, I also want my lecture notes in word converted through Bookdown).

If nobody on this list is interested, or knows someone who might be appropriate, perhaps someone could suggest a good site to advertise? I tried Upworks but there did not seem to be any applicants with promising backgrounds.

Thanks

Chris J. Lloyd
Professor of Business Statistics
Melbourne Business School
200 Leicester Street, Carlton, Victoria 3053 Australia
T:  +61 3 9349 8228
E:  c.lloyd using mbs.edu<mailto:c.lloyd using mbs.edu>  |  www.mbs.edu<http://www.mbs.edu/>