[R-pkg-devel] First package submissions archived

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 1 14:14:09 CET 2022

Hi, that's a bummer and unusual, especially since things are normally
caught at submission prior to publication.

If you share which the package is, others might give suggestions.

My $.02

Henrik