[R-pkg-devel] Update of CRAN repository at win-builder r-devel?

Sun Feb 13 20:29:31 CET 2022

I'd suggest writing to CRAN to point out that they may need to take a
look, if you haven't already done so.  In the meantime, you can test
elsewhere (R-hub, Github, your own Windows machine or image, etc.)

Duncan Murdoch