[R-pkg-devel] Update of CRAN repository at win-builder r-devel?

Daniel Sjoberg d@n|e|d@@joberg @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Feb 13 16:32:14 CET 2022

Is there something wrong with the Windows Dev machine? It's now been 3
weeks since the release of the hardhat package v 0.2.0 on CRAN, and it's
still not available in the Win Dev check.

I have this in my DESCRIPTION file:
Imports:
    hardhat (>= 0.2.0)

And still getting this note when running devtools::check_win_devel().

Package required and available but unsuitable version: 'hardhat'

https://cran.r-project.org/package=hardhat

Daniel