[R-pkg-devel] Issue: Function found when exporting methods from the namespace ‘raster’ which is not S4 generic: ‘all.equal’

Patrick Giraudoux p@tr|ck@g|r@udoux @end|ng |rom un|v-|comte@|r
Fri Jan 28 16:45:38 CET 2022

OK. Thanks Zhian. However what suprises me is that pgirmess namespace
does not import any function from raster nor uses ‘direction’ or
‘gridDistance’ and the package raster is not imported from the
description file. raster is not in the Suggests either...

So I wonder why loading pgirmess can trigger such an error... and
depends on loading other packages before (such as Matrix !)  in such
case (but generally not, and never on CRAN checks).