[R-pkg-devel] package with datasets requiring sp

Aurélie Siberchicot @ure||e@@|berch|cot @end|ng |rom un|v-|yon1@|r
Tue Jan 18 10:03:09 CET 2022

Thank you Andrew !
I think I didn't explain my context correctly.
I'm not importing datasets from 'sp'. I have datasets that are built
from S4 objects of sp.
In pratical terms, I don't import anything from 'sp' but I need 'sp' for
my datasets to exist.

Cheers.
Aurélie.