[R-pkg-devel] R-package-devel Digest, Vol 80, Issue 7

Eric Weine er|cwe|ne15 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Dec 10 15:29:34 CET 2021

Hello,

Sorry yes, I think that my initial post on stack overflow is a bit
misleading. I have checked the file that is built when I run "R CMD build
...", and it looks like what is on CRAN. The question is why is that
different from when I run "devtools::build_vignette" or when I just knit
the vignette in RStudio. I know that "R CMD build" creates the vignette
each time from scratch. Should I update my R version or something? I'm just
trying to isolate the difference between R CMD build and the other tools I
have to knit vignette so I can ensure they are consistent.

Thanks for the help,

Eric.