[R-pkg-devel] Using \donttest with R >= 4.0.0

Martin Ondrus mondru@ @end|ng |rom u@|bert@@c@
Tue Nov 16 21:02:53 CET 2021

Hi Guido,

Yes \dontrun works fine for me as well when I'm running the package check
on my own, as well as the win-builder link you've sent. The problem I
always run into is that when it first gets inspected by CRAN it is always
flagged and I am asked to change \dontrun to \donttest, or remove \dontrun
completely. I'm not sure if there is a way for me to avoid that.

Best,

Martin