[R-pkg-devel] What influences the size of the rdb file in a package

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 29 22:23:55 CEST 2021

You probably (accidentally?) put some large object into your package,
e.g. a non-function object. But it is hard to say more without seeing
the actual code....

Gabor