[R-pkg-devel] ERROR (re)building vignettes

Maëlle SALMON m@e||e@@@|mon @end|ng |rom y@hoo@@e
Thu Sep 23 08:29:42 CEST 2021

Dear Christine,

Looking at the chunk that causes the error https://github.com/cran/SleepCycles/blob/141186934418af387f0af257e3079af588e72844/vignettes/introduction.Rmd#L50-L56 (via the CRAN mirror maintained by R-hub):

* You should not install packages from a vignette. You can add "eval=FALSE" as a chunk option.
* Regarding the other lines in that chunk, they do not provoke an error but are not recommended by all. See e.g. https://www.tidyverse.org/blog/2017/12/workflow-vs-script/

Good luck with re-submission!

Maëlle.