[R-pkg-devel] LaTeX issues on r-devel-windows-x86_64-gcc10-UCRT?

Struckmann, Stephan @teph@n@@truckm@nn @end|ng |rom un|-gre||@w@|d@de
Tue Sep 21 20:10:27 CEST 2021

Dear Thomas,

thank you for your quick reply. I'll consider then writing to the CRAN address earler, if I have strong hints that the build/check system may cause a warning/error.

So, I'll wait for the next check-run then. If I can help you in any way with fixing the pipelines, just ask... CRAN is doing a great job and we definitley benefit strongly from it, so I should be able to find some time to help.

Thank you again, hope we can get this fixed soon,

Greetings

Stephan