[R-pkg-devel] 'rlang' win-builder error for package without rlang dependency

Konrad Rudolph konr@d@rudo|ph @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 12 19:36:38 CEST 2021

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for the prompt reply, good to hear that I’m not the only one
experiencing this (the fact that this hadn’t been posted to r-package-devel
yet had dispirited me).

I’ll try resubmitting as soon as I’ve taken care of the other (real) issues.

Konrad Rudolph // @klmr