[R-pkg-devel] FW: [EXTERNAL] [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission surfaltr 1.0.0.9000

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Mon Aug 16 20:48:51 CEST 2021

Packages on CRAN can depend on released packages from both CRAN and
Bioconductor.

I don't know why "msa" is missing on the Debian check machine. The check
results of another CRAN package that suggests "msa" indicate that this
package is currently unavailable on all Linux, Solaris and macOS
machines of the CRAN check farm:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_bio3d.html

Maybe this is a temporary problem? You could try resubmitting in a few days.

I think you should remove the automatic package installation from your
functions; they should not write to the user's home filespace without
consent.
You should probably also avoid this NOTE when submitting to CRAN:

 > Version contains large components (1.0.0.9000)

Best regards,

	Sebastian Meyer