[R-pkg-devel] I changed my vignette's file name to lowercase, then realized the url was case-sensitive

Dominic Comtois dom|n|c@comto|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Aug 2 23:49:20 CEST 2021

My question was in relation to the fact that my package has been
around for a while using this link:

https://cran.r-project.org/package=summarytools/vignettes/Introduction.html

which is now broken, since my last update (uploaded to CRAN a few days ago) uses

https://cran.r-project.org/package=summarytools/vignettes/introduction.html

So yes, I can revert to the previous Introduction.html, but I thought
a more flexible approach would be to add, when I submit my next
release, an "Introduction.html" redirecting to introduction.html.

I was wondering whether that would pose a problem, or whether there
might be a better way to redirect than using the meta tag / refresh
approach.