[R-pkg-devel] Spelling and manual CRAN inspection

Kevin R. Coombes kev|n@r@coombe@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 16 23:54:20 CEST 2021

That's an excellent idea. I can't resist pointing out that everything
that was flagged this morning has been in those packages for years (and
for multiple submissions), and has never been flagged before. So I would
still have to update my master last this time around. And a human at
CRAN would still have to spend time to check the submission comment
against the NOTE.  (Hmm. Maybe the real underlying issue is that I'd
like computers to make less work for humans, not more.)