[R-pkg-devel] package submission NOTE : Found no calls to: ‘R_registerRoutines’, ‘R_useDynamicSymbols’

Sebastian Meyer @eb@meyer @end|ng |rom |@u@de
Thu Jul 15 11:47:47 CEST 2021

I think you got caught by a common misinterpretation of the auto-check
output from the Debian machine. It **appends** the

Current CRAN status

at the bottom of the check log. So you see the check results for your
submitted version and then, below, for comparison, the results for the
package version currently on CRAN (which indeed gives the NOTE from
checking compiled code).

Best regards,

	Sebastian Meyer