[R-pkg-devel] Change package maintainer

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jul 1 20:00:21 CEST 2021

Thanks Uwe for answering,

I have a question related to changing maintainers.
What happens when the old/current maintainer does not respond to
emails or other methods of contact?
Would the new maintainer need to wait until the package is removed
from CRAN to submit it again?

Best,

Lluís

PS: Not sure if my related question should be in another thread or not.