[R-pkg-devel] pairwiseAlignment

Thu Jun 17 03:23:54 CEST 2021

    I'm not sure this is the right venue for your question (the mailing
list is for package *development*).  You might try opening an issue at
the package bug-report site:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Biostrings/issues

or asking on https://www.biostars.org/ forum (where there are a lot of
bioinformatics people)

  You may be asked to provide a reproducible example (e.g. by simulation
or random generation ...)

   cheers
    Ben Bolker