[R-pkg-devel] Windows load error installing package SOLVED - additional note

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Sun Jun 13 01:27:54 CEST 2021

On 12.06.2021 16:39, J C Nash wrote:
> Two minor notes:
>
> 1) The Writing R Extensions manual, as far as I can determine, does not inform package
> developers that Makevars.win needs to be in the src/ subdirectory. I followed the example
> of some other packages to choose where to put it.

I just searched for Makevars.win in Writing R Extensions and the first
occurence is:
"There are platform-specific file names on Windows: src/Makevars.win"

So tells you both it should be in src and how to capitlize.

Best,
Uwe