[R-pkg-devel] Suggesting gurobi

Balasubramanian Narasimhan n@r@@ @end|ng |rom @t@n|ord@edu
Sat Jun 5 01:21:36 CEST 2021

Suggests" would trigger an attempt to install gurobi, which is not on CRAN.

We used "Enhances" for our CVXR  because

(1) None of the functionality in the package requires gurobi;

(2) Packages in "Enhances" are not required to check the package by CRAN.

Your package mirrors ours in these respects and so I would suggest going
with "Enhances".

-Naras