[R-pkg-devel] Question about preventing CRAN package archival

Avraham Adler @vr@h@m@@d|er @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 3 09:07:41 CEST 2021

On the other hand, MIT does not restrict what you do with your own
contributions, just the included code. GPL restricts rights on
redistributing your own work if a component is GPL as well.

Avi