[R-pkg-devel] GitHub Action failed re-building 'sos.Rnw'

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Sun May 23 17:28:11 CEST 2021

Hi, Duncan et al.:

	  Thanks very much to Duncan for his suggestion.  I did added the line
Duncan suggested in three slightly different places.  That fixed the
problems with missing tex and pdflatex, but exposed two new problems:

	  On Windows and ubuntu (both release and devel) I now get:

LaTeX Error: File `tikz.sty' not found.

	  On macOS, I got a different error:

there is no package called 'ks'

	  I added "ks" to "suggests" in DESCRIPTON but still got "no package
called 'ks'.  And I studied README in https://github.com/r-lib/actions,
and I did some other searches without figuring out how to fix
"`tikz.sty' not found."

	  For more details, see:

https://github.com/sbgraves237/sos

	  Suggestions?