[R-pkg-devel] GitHub Action failed re-building 'sos.Rnw'

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom e||ect|vede|en@e@org
Sun May 23 04:05:33 CEST 2021

Hello:

	  What do you suggest I do to enable GitHub Action to process "sos.Rnw"
properly?

	  The development version of my "sos" package passes "R CMD check" on
my Mac but fails in all four platforms under GitHub Action on

https://github.com/sbgraves237/sos

	  The error messages on macOS and Ubuntu release and devel all seems
the same:

		    * Error: processing vignette 'sos.Rnw' failed with diagnostics:
Running 'texi2dvi' on 'sos.tex' failed.  Messages: You don't have a
working TeX binary (tex) installed anywhere in your PATH, and texi2dvi
cannot proceed without one.

	  The error message under Windows seemed crudely similar but different:

		    * Error: processing vignette 'sos.Rnw' failed with diagnostics:
pdflatex is not available

	  What do you suggest?
	  Thanks,
	  Spencer Graves