[R-pkg-devel] InvalidUrlException for fontawesome icons in Rmarkdown vignette

Vincent Nijs vn|j@ @end|ng |rom uc@d@edu
Tue May 18 06:40:42 CEST 2021

I see the same issue come up on rhub and the issue has also started showing
up for the previous version of the package. See results link below.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_radiant.html