[R-pkg-devel] InvalidUrlException for fontawesome icons in Rmarkdown vignette

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Mon May 17 15:10:31 CEST 2021

Perhaps simply ask the CRAN crew to run the checks again, but as you do
not say which package this is about etc, we can hardly help.

Best,
Uwe Ligges