[R-pkg-devel] Package required and available but unsuitable version: 'gt'

Daniel Sjoberg d@n|e|d@@joberg @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 17 15:26:47 CEST 2021

Thank you, Uwe, for the response!

I submitted the checks again and was returned the same error that the gt
package v0.3.0 us not available. Here is the most recent check result.
https://win-builder.r-project.org/yTpN5f31KNvy/

Best,
Daniel