[R-pkg-devel] Error concerning rtracklayer

Michael Dewey ||@t@ @end|ng |rom dewey@myzen@co@uk
Fri May 7 14:48:31 CEST 2021

Dear Danielle

If you search the most recent postings on this list
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2021q2/subject.html
you will see that several of them have rtracklayer in their title. Does
any of them help you?

Note that if they had used an uninformative title as you do it would be
harder to find them so I have added that to your title.

Michael

On 06/05/2021 22:59, Danielle Maeser wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The R CMD check passed with 0 errors and warnings, so I proceeded to submit
> to CRAN. However, CRAN reported 1 error (see below). If you have any
> insight as to what this error means, please let me know.
>
> I'm perplexed because *rtracklayer *is not a package dependency, and
> I'm not sure where it came from. Perhaps this is a false positive?
>
> ** installing *source* package 'oncoPredict' ...
> ** using staged installation
> ** R
> ** inst
> ** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
> Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()),
> versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
>    namespace 'rtracklayer' 1.48.0 is being loaded, but >= 1.51.5 is required
> Calls: <Anonymous> ... namespaceImportFrom -> asNamespace -> loadNamespace
> Execution halted
> ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'oncoPredict'
> * removing 'd:/RCompile/CRANincoming/R-devel/lib/oncoPredict'
> * restoring previous 'd:/RCompile/CRANincoming/R-devel/lib/oncoPredict'*
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html