[R-pkg-devel] Error

Danielle Maeser m@e@e005 @end|ng |rom umn@edu
Thu May 6 23:59:16 CEST 2021

Hello,

The R CMD check passed with 0 errors and warnings, so I proceeded to submit
to CRAN. However, CRAN reported 1 error (see below). If you have any
insight as to what this error means, please let me know.

I'm perplexed because *rtracklayer *is not a package dependency, and
I'm not sure where it came from. Perhaps this is a false positive?

** installing *source* package 'oncoPredict' ...
** using staged installation
** R
** inst
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()),
versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
  namespace 'rtracklayer' 1.48.0 is being loaded, but >= 1.51.5 is required
Calls: <Anonymous> ... namespaceImportFrom -> asNamespace -> loadNamespace
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'oncoPredict'
* removing 'd:/RCompile/CRANincoming/R-devel/lib/oncoPredict'
* restoring previous 'd:/RCompile/CRANincoming/R-devel/lib/oncoPredict'*