[R-pkg-devel] winUCRT failures

Sun Apr 25 14:49:55 CEST 2021

The current CRAN release of rgl fails on winUCRT because of missing
dependencies:

'htmlwidgets', 'htmltools', 'knitr', 'jsonlite', 'shiny', 'magrittr',
'crosstalk', 'manipulateWidget'.

Tracing `htmlwidgets` shows it also fails because of missing dependencies:

'htmltools', 'jsonlite', 'yaml'

and 'htmltools' fails because of missing dependencies

'digest', 'base64enc', 'rlang'

but 'digest' only gets a warning (congratulations, Dirk!), 'base64enc'
gets a NOTE (hurray Simon!).  'rlang' is failing a test because of a
missing suggested dependency on 'glue'.  At that point I stopped searching.

Does anyone have a list of packages that actually need fixes?  I'd like
to help those maintainers with the necessary updates.