[R-pkg-devel] Problem with S4 method for plotting a raster file

Jacob Nabe-Nielsen jnn @end|ng |rom b|o@@@u@dk
Wed Apr 14 16:00:04 CEST 2021

Dear Georgi

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I have now imported rgdal and moved it from Suggests of Imports. However, this did not solve my problem.
I also tried importing 'plot' directly from rgdal, but then I got the error: object ‘plot’ is not exported by 'namespace:rgdal'

Best,
Jacob