[R-pkg-devel] Problem with S4 method for plotting a raster file

Jacob Nabe-Nielsen jnn @end|ng |rom b|o@@@u@dk
Wed Apr 14 15:26:58 CEST 2021

Hi Duncan

Thanks a lot for the help. This works, but unfortunately it does not result in a landscape which is cropped to the extent of the bathymetry raster file... it would be nice to be able to do that as well (as you can if you use the 'raster' and 'sp' packages).

Best wishes,
Jacob