[R-pkg-devel] Package Rejection Error Help

Andrew Dhawan @dh@w@n @end|ng |rom qmed@c@
Tue Apr 6 22:18:42 CEST 2021

Hi Robert,

Thank you for replying! I already had the biocViews: line on my description
file - it seems it must be something else contributing to the issue.

Andrew

*Andrew Dhawan, MD, **DPhil, **B.Math*