[R-pkg-devel] Package Rejection Error Help

Robert M. Flight r|||ght79 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 6 19:26:34 CEST 2021

Andrew,

I think if you want to include a Bioconductor dependency, then I think you
add the "biocViews:" line to your description file to enable bioconductor
package installation.

See this answer on Bioinformatics stackexchange:
https://bioinformatics.stackexchange.com/a/3375/51

Hope that helps!

-Robert