[R-pkg-devel] Package Rejection Error Help

Andrew Dhawan @dh@w@n @end|ng |rom qmed@c@
Tue Apr 6 16:27:21 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I am a bit puzzled by this error for the sigQC package being uploaded to
CRAN. Checks on my end pass without issue. There is one error regarding the
bioConductor dependency RankProd that comes up only on the Debian OS when
checking. See here for further details:
https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/sigQC_0.1.22_20210406_110708/

I am not sure how to resolve this - it seems to me that the dependency
*should* be available across platforms, and short of removing the
dependency (which we rely on a fair bit), I'm not sure what  we can do.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be massively appreciated.

Thank you so kindly!
Andrew