[R-pkg-devel] checking LazyData ... NOTE 'LazyData' is specified without a 'data' directory

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Apr 2 23:13:11 CEST 2021

On 01.04.2021 07:55, Tim Hulsen wrote:
> r-release-windows-ix86+x86_64

A new check, you declare LazyData in your DESCRIPTION file which is
meaningless. So please simply omit that line.

Best,
Uwe Ligges