[R-pkg-devel] rcmdcheck reports wrong version of lattice

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Mar 8 17:53:54 CET 2021

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 5:45 PM Thierry Onkelinx <thierry.onkelinx using inbo.be>
wrote:

> Yes, This was the problem. The recent version of lattice was in my home
> folder ~/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.0 (first element of .libPaths()).
> An older version of lattice was in /usr/lib/R/library (last element of
> .libPaths()).
>
> install.packages("lattice", lib = "/usr/lib/R/library") solved the problem.
>
> So it looks like rcmdcheck ignored the first element of .libPaths(). I'm
> not sure if that is a bug of rcmdcheck. Shall I report an issue?

If you suspect that this behavior is different from running `R CMD check`
directly, then yes, please do.

Thanks,
Gabor

[...]