[R-pkg-devel] Using the amsmath package in a vignette.

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 4 06:36:23 CET 2021

The R.rsp has a vignette engine for plain LaTeX sources. See
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/R.rsp/vignettes/R_packages-LaTeX_vignettes.pdf
for how. It's straightforward. Maybe that helps.

Henrik