[R-pkg-devel] Complex Math Functions in C

Oliver Madsen o||ver@p@m@d@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Feb 27 10:03:22 CET 2021

Complex arithmetic seems to be part of "src/main/complex.c" (all of main is
not exposed to developers).

Rcpp does have quite a bit (if not all?) of the complex math implemented
already though, so if you are not set on using C, you could instead work
with ComplexVectors in Rcpp (see the online documentation:
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/rcpp/html/namespaceRcpp_1_1internal.html#a7900c9d2c2c77396b9c0ad9340071c29).
If worse comes to worse and something you need isn't implemented, you could
check if it is implemented in std::complex.

Oliver