[R-pkg-devel] R package check stuck on “checking use of S3 registration …”

Evan Biederstedt ev@n@b|eder@tedt @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Feb 26 19:57:11 CET 2021

Hi Jim

*""">  if so removing and reinstalling XQuartz may fix the issue."""*

You might be onto something here. I did this last week, and haven't had the
issue since.

I never did find out what's going on fwiw.

Best, Evan