[R-pkg-devel] Unicode errors when building a package

Ibon Tamayo |t@mur|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 17 18:13:56 CET 2021

Dear all,

I am trying to fix all the error of my package. Most of them I know how to
solve them. But there are some errors related with unicode that I don't
know how to fix.

Flavor: r-devel-windows-ix86+x86_64
Check: PDF version of manual, Result: WARNING
  LaTeX errors when creating PDF version.
  This typically indicates Rd problems.
  LaTeX errors found:
  ! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char Ì‚ (U+302)
  (inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

  See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
  Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
  ! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char Ï„ (U+3C4)
  (inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

  See the inputenc package documentation for explanation.
  Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
  ! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char Ï„ (U+3C4)
  (inputenc)                not set up for use with LaTeX.

Any help will be appreciated,
All the best,
Ibon