[R-pkg-devel] Solaris CRAN check error for package {targets}

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 27 12:26:49 CET 2021

Will,

I can help you get a Solaris VM, for VirtualBox or VMware, let me know
in private if you need one.

OTOH that crash is coming from a requireNamespace("clustermq", quietly
= TRUE) call, so it does not seem like it is your fault.

You could also try to reproduce this with `rhub::check()` and one of
the Solaris builders.

Gabor